Self-Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Shuhao Jiang and you can call me John as well. I come from Shanghai, which is a modern and populous city in the east of China. It is also one of my favorite cities. This is my last semester studying in Uvic and my major is Economics. Currently, my educational goal is to graduate successfully and learn as much as possible from other people. After I graduate, I plan to work in a bank or an investment department of a company.

I love reading, cooking, and going traveling with my friends. I am good at playing basketball as well. I had taken EDCI 337 and EDCI 339 in Uvic before. Personally, I think it is very interesting and flexible to take online courses. I really love the way that I can manage my own study time and  pace by myself. I am looking forward to learning with all of you. Thank you.

1. Heidi James

Hello Shuhao,
    Which name do you prefer us to use in this course?
    I really liked what you said about learning from others. That is always my goal when meeting new people – to learn as much from them as I can!
    I am happy that this online method will work well for you. If you have already completed 337 and 339, you will be well prepared for this course!
    I am looking forward to learning from you!
    Heidi

• shuhaojiang

Hello Heidi,

I prefer to use Shuhao in this class. Thank you.